A major processor in the North Western part of Germany will install a new dryer and complete system for coated fries. The capacity will 8 t/h of coated products and 10 t/h of normal fries.
Rosenqvists has been the selected to supply key components including a 3,5 meter wide dryer, the batter enrobing unit and the double frying system. Unique features and technical advantages were the main reasons Rosenqvists was selected as the supplier.
The equipment will be supplied in March of next year – If you also are interested in producing normal or coated fries – Do contact us and we will share our experience!
Due to increased demands for our processing lines, we have employed two additional people.
Stefan Björk is our new Area Sales Manager for Southern Europe, Africa and South America. Stefan has many years of experience from the food machinery business. Over the last few years he has been working for a company providing turnkey solutions for the processing industries.
David Rueter is our new Design and Service Engineer. David has been working with design for the food industry for many years. He specializes in the design of vibratory conveyors and has very good knowledge about programming and controls. He will be an important asset in our organization.
Highlights and Features of the unique Batch Fryer from Rosenqvists:
- No piping or heat exchangers inside the fryer pan
- No gas – Thermo oil heating only
- Adjustable temperature profile along the frying cycle
- Extended production time without cleaning stops
- "Clean" design of fryer pan
- Scraper system for fryer pan bottom and sides
- Continuous oil filtration
- Guaranteed empty pan - after each batch
- Short discharge time after frying cycle
- Extremely short heat recovering time
- Hood for premium oil quality and labor safety