19 December, 2023
Summary of 2023 and outlook forward
Summing up the year of 2023 makes me proud and grateful. It is a great feeling to realize that Rosenqvists Food Technologies is a growing company and, most importantly, have a productive cooperation and dialogue with our clients. We get inspired, understanding that you are planning for more projects in the future. From our side, we are ready to support you, to the best of our ability.
Looking in the rear mirror, here are some highlights from the past year:
- Added seven new colleagues to our company
- Designed, built and delivered a chips processing system with capacity up to 2000 kg/hour
- Designed, built and delivered snack pellet lines for 1000 kg/hour capacity
- Designed, built and delivered equipment for 23 tons/hour capacity for coated french fries
- Designed, built and delivered frying system for 6400 kg/hour capacity for hash browns
- We supported you with more service orders than ever before
Read our newsletter where you can learn about one of our most recent projects in South Africa where installation and start-up was done in record time, a good example what can be achieved through a successful collaboration with a client. We also summarize some of the most interesting trends for 2024 scouted by Innova Market Insights.